My Latest New Book

My Latest New Book
Fishing Different

Friday, October 23, 2020

Shut-out

 Just realized yesterday that my blog had been blocked. I have never posted anything but fishing information so I didn't understand why I was blocked. Then I found out that my blog company had been purchased by another social media firm (name to be withheld).  In another social media outlet I have been posting a good deal of political dialog and maybe, just maybe that explains the shut-out. Well I guess I'm back on line again.

Fishing has been getting better in the last two weeks. Many of the bass caught have been small. That's a new issue since I have been catching big bass lately. Always something new on this lake. The new Tiger bass will be stocked within days now. If you catch one, it will have a wire tag so be sure to throw those back. Also consider a contribution the program since the next years stocking will depend on private funding. Good luck and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment