My Latest New Book

My Latest New Book
Fishing Different

Monday, September 6, 2021

Even on Holidays, the Fishing was OK

 The lake was covered with boats of all types and jet ski's that churned up the water, but there was still room for a little fishing on Labor Day weekend. Since the occasion presented itself, I took out my Grand Son and his Son for a couple hours of fishing. When I finally found a quiet cove that the boaters had not discovered, we did find some bass and perch. Anthony scored his biggest bass over 5 pounds and Gio participated in catching some other nice fish.

                                        


The rough water was difficult for Gio so he managed to close his eyes on the trip home.

This is the kind of stuff that makes you love the little ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment