My Latest New Book

My Latest New Book
Fishing Different

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Tennessee Again Provides Thrills and Lots of Fish

 Some of you have noticed that I have been slow to make new posts. That's because I'm very slow getting around. Last week I fell from a ladder while helping shingle a roof. So far the results have not shown any serious breaks but you can't prove that by my condition. Had an MRI yesterday but have yet to get the results. Hopefully this old body is just slow to recover. getting around with a walker so fishing activity has been stopped except for my annual striped trip to Tennessee. It was a blast.

This year I took all my sons, step sons and grand son. Didn't get monsters with all the fish in the 20's but the action was steady. here's some of the photos.






No comments:

Post a Comment