My Latest New Book

My Latest New Book
Fishing Different

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sometimes The Fish Just Do Not Bite

This past week has been one of those times when for some unknown reason, the Bass just don't want to bite. For the past few weeks the bite has been great and it seems that the fish were everywhere, suddenly the rains came and the fish simply stopped biting and for the most part I couldn't even find them on my sonar. I have always believed that whern there is a significant change in any of the weather elements that surround the fish, it take three days to get everything settled down and the fish to start biting again. The water has warmed to nearly 55 degrees, we got a lot of rain last week and the winds have been strong for several days. All three of these elements cobined have turned the fish off. If my theory is correct, tomorrow (wednesday) should see the Bass start biting again. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment