My Latest New Book

My Latest New Book
Fishing Different

Monday, June 5, 2017

Another Fair Day on he Lake

It's getting better but still not up to par with past seasons. That's the way I find the Lake Norman fishing at this time. It seems to vary by the day,with some days producing nice fish but on other days, the fish are hard to find. One day last week Scott Vic and Richard Mayo got a few nice one on my boat as shown below.

Mayo is an old hand at catching big bass on the lake but for Vic, this was natures Birthday present to him, providing him with some nice bass and a very nice Hybrid Striper. All the fish were caught on live golden shiners. We also learned a lesson that day. When the clouds get black, get off the lake. We pulled up the lines about 5 minutes too late and got hit with that terrible wind and rain storm. Oh well, I got a nice natural rain shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment