My Latest New Book

My Latest New Book
Fishing Different

Sunday, April 19, 2020

All Species are Active on The Lake

The recent cooler weather has lowered the water temperature a little. It is now sitting around 65 degrees F and it seems like nearly every species is very active. The bass and crappie are in small groups. They are a little hard to find but when you do find them it gets exciting. Yesterday in a short period of fishing I ran into three groups of fish, mostly bass and crappie. The crappie were smaller than usual and the bass were the standard "cookie cutters" and I had several multiple hits at the same time. They all ran me out of bait in half an hour, despite the variable winds. Boating rules still seem to be a problem with some people but it seems that its worse than ever this year. Get out on the lake and stay safe and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment