My Latest New Book

My Latest New Book
Fishing Different

Sunday, August 16, 2020

Some Random Information

 Just a few bits of information for better fishing. I contacted The Angler and they will supply Boaters Warehouse with the latest edition by Wednesday of next week (19th). They had a mix up on the last delivery but warehouse will be back on the schedule next week. Bait suppliers are back supplying shiners again although theu are only delivering once a week. (not sure what day). Be careful however, for some reason these new fish are hard to keep alive. I added two bubblers to my tank and that helps significantly. Apparently the oxygen content of the water is much more important than the water temperature. On the hook the shiners are not living long. I'm not sure why this has changed buy so much has happened this season that it could be that we are getting to the end of the recent batch of hatched fish. This week fishing has not been good for me either for catching or surviving the heat. Saw fish on the screen but they were not biting. Lake boating traffic has slacked off significantly which is good for fishing, perhaps the fish will soon recognize that and start biting. Any of you that are catching fish should let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment