My Latest New Book

My Latest New Book
Fishing Different

Thursday, August 13, 2020

The Bait Update

Just when I thought we were through the bait shortage,its on again. Seems that the supplier is now delivering to the stores only once a week. he is delivering both shiners and salties but the shiners are very hard to keep alive. Bought two dozen this morning and by the time I got home 6 were already dead. I'm pumping extra air into the tank and that helps with the salties but doesn't seem to help with the shiners. I'm getting reports from other anglers that the catch is picking up all around the lake. I haven't seen it yet except that the bass are bigger then usual. Keep fishing guys, it's bound to get better as the water cools. I also can't tell you where to get your copy of The Angler. They stopped publishing for a while but now are back in business but they seem to have changed their drop points. I contacted them yesterday to see where they are dropping but have not yet received an answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment