My Latest New Book

My Latest New Book
Fishing Different

Thursday, February 11, 2021

                                                           Hello Again

I have had a few of my friends and fellow anglers ask why I have been silent on this blog for two months. No, I did not contact the virus, but I was sick for a long period of time. I basically lost the month of January and part of Feb. No need to give you all the details but I am now feeling much better although I have lost considerable confidence in our medical care system in general.

During my recovery I took the opportunity to re-gain some productivity by doing maintenance on all of my fishing gear. This is a good time of the year to re-spool all of your reels, clean and oil them and check all the eyes on your rods for nicks or scratches. One item often overlooked by most anglers are the hooks on your lures. if they are bent or rusty, they should be replaced. It's not a big job if you have the right tools.

Because of the weather that we have been having, the fishing pressure on the lake is very light so when it warms, and I hope that is soon, fishing should be real good. I hope everyone has gotten through this cold period while remaining healthy. I should be back on the lake in a week or so. Hope to see you all out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment