My Latest New Book

My Latest New Book
Fishing Different

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Good News on Hybrids

For those of you that fish the south end of the lake in Davidson or Reeds creeks, there is evidence that the hybrids have finally moved south into these areas. I have picked up one or two each day with live bait in 30 feet of water.
I have also begun to see some schools of shad in these same areas. Not as many and not as big schools but at least the shad are coming back into the coves and creeks at the south end. Unfortunately with the warm week end, it seems like a lot of inexperienced boaters are back out on the lake making a mess with little or no knowledge of the rules of the water. Week-end fishing will soon have to stop I'm afraid, unless it is in the early morning. Br healthy and safe on the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment